Saturday 28 April 2012

Twitter HACKER!

Hey everyone,                       I'm not sure if any of you guys have been effected by this hacker going round twitter. He sent everyone in my message contacts a message about a rumor that has been spreading about them then if you click the link you get hacked. Okay, someone sent me the message and of course I was worried I stupidly clicked this link. Then the next day I saw the messages going around and today well they changed my password. I would advice to change your password and if I sent you that message ignore it please. I'm really annoyed so if it's you or someone you know I'm not your fan! I love twitter and can't tweet now or post anything which I am very mad at. My best friends got the link and clicked it which now guess what happens! I am just very sad and feel very down so this twitter HACKER should go away and stop messing up accounts! If it's you I can't explain how much I am not a fan.

2 comments:

  1. This happened to me and I stupidly clicked the link to...and well you know what happens, I was hacked, I quickly realised and changed my password so fingers crossed everything is sorted, I hope you get your account sorted to, and who ever is doing this is clearly so pathetic they have nothing better to do with their time! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't change my password and that's good that it's all sorted for you xxxx

      Delete