Thursday 5 April 2012

March faves 2012!!!

Hey everyone,
                      So the month of March has ended sadly but time for April. I can't believe Easter is this Sunday. In my post latest post HERE! I told you guys about my dance exams. I forgot in my next post to mention if I had passed but I did! I got highly commended not bragging or anything but I am proud of myself.Anyways I have loads of favourites so lets get started!



This is great wake you up in the morning product. As you put it on it makes your face feel cold so it wakes your skin up. I use this every morning and sometimes when I have to go out at night. It also has refreshing beads in it and a lovely citrus scent.Also this is oil free and I have oily skin. As you can see in this photo I have used quite a lot of it.


I did I review on this you can read it HERE! sorry for the photo in this review my camera was not co-operating. Anyway I love this on my hair it leaves it looking soft and not oily as my hair is. It smells really good and leaves a clean scent on your hair. It leaves white residue but no fear just rub it in it will go away.




If you guys didn't see the review I did on this check it out HERE! As you guys know the dream bouncy blush still isn't out yet! But I have been using this and it's so pretty I use it almost everyday because it gives you such a nice natural flush. I love the packaging in the little glass pots with a plastic lid. If you saw the review you will know I said it was easy to use and apply which is totally true.


This is a girly flirty pink colour I have been wearing it just to show Spring is here. It's in the colour shorts story which is a really cute name. Some people hate OPI's because of the big brushes but I love them because I have wider nails. I love the formula it's nice and creamy and shines on your nails without having glitter.




I did I review on this HERE! I love this lip product it has become one of my favourites by far. It moisturises your lips while you wear it and it turns velvety smooth. I have it in the shade cotton candy which is a darker pink. None of these colours have sparkle in them they're all matte.


This was in one of my hauls but I am not going to link it because I didn't say much about it. Anyway on your lips at first it's glossy but then it feels like a lipstain or lipstick. It's a bright red colour which turns out bold and bright on the lips. To be honest I do prefer cream puff and this lipgloss to my Mac lipgloss. This is limited edition hint the name Valentine.


I don't think I have mentioned this lipgloss before it's No7's new High Shine formula lipgloss. It is really sticky but I put up with it because the shade. It's in the shade whisper a lovely natural colour nude with some multi-coloured sparkles. I like to wear this colour everyday because it adds a light touch of colour to your makeup.




I love this primer it's so light weight and gives you a healthy glow. It is a perfect base and smooths out and evens skin. The hydrating formula leaves skin feeling nourished and replenished and is a must have for those wanting natural looking coverage. It's a sheer base and has no colour and leaves no colour.

I love the spicy scent of this shampoo bar. It's smells like cinnamon and has a cinnamon stick on top. It makes your hair feel very clean and leaves it looking shiny. Nettle and peppermint infusions give shine to the hair. This is a very strong scent but I love it and the reason for the cinnamon scent is it has cinnamon leaf in it. I want to try out this shampoo bar Jumping Juniper because this is for greasy hair which I do have.





I've always meant to do a review on this! Head&shoulders have a new formula and
fragrance. I love the new citrus fresh scent it smells really nice and fresh. It's for dandruff
and greasiness and as you all know I have greasy hair. It leaves my hair looking clean and shiny. I have ran out of the shampoo and conditioner but I will be purchasing a new one.

                             ♥ Soap and Glory Pulp Friction body scrub ♥

I love this body scrub the smell is kinda what I love about. It contains  fig powder, pumice, peppermint oil, lemonade tree liquid, orange water juice and vitamin balls. It has a new fruitgo fragrance which contains frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig, and jungle pomelo essence. It has little beds in it and has a yellowish liquid it sounds weird but gives then best treatment ever. It leaves your skin soft and smooth I love it so much I would recommend it.

                                       ♥ Calm one calm all bubble bath ♥

When I just have bad days or need a bath I always squirt some of this in. This has a with a built in body lotion and a moisture magnetising skin conditioner so you'll be really soft. The fragrance contains bubbled bergamot, strawberries and mandarin with floral and fruity mid notes, and musk, amber and warm vanilla.


                                                           Lots of Love,
                                                       
            

                   

                   






 



No comments:

Post a Comment