Friday 6 April 2012

TGIF: Nails of the day

Hey everyone,
                           So I haven't done a nail post yet so I thought it was a good idea to do one.
So I picked shorts story by OPI I mentioned this on my March Faves. This is a really pretty barbie pink colour that is shiny but doesn't have glitter. This nail polish is from Bright Pair Line. My nails are going through this weird short stage so sorry. The thing is my nails chipped really easily and I had to re-do my nails. OPI's have bigger brushes which sometimes people hate but I need it because I have wide nails but it works on long nails I guess. OPI's dry quickly which is always a good point. I do like OPI's but I have had this love for Rimmel London and Collection 2000.
Overall 8/10 just because my nails chipped :(

                                                       Lots of Love,
                                                                

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to get this color because of this post! Pink is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should it's really pretty! Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete