Thursday 8 November 2012

Christmas Gift Guide: For Her

Hey everyone,
                    So this is just an early gift guide for her. It's perfect to get a friend, teenage daughter, mum and even wife. Some is a cute little stocking filler and some are things I would die to get.

Ted Baker The name on every ones lips-
This is the one thing I'm always eyeing up in boots. I think it's a boots exclusives but I just think it's beautiful. The packaging does but also the colours. It is kind of like the Clinque Chubby Sticks. They're only £15.



New look Pink Pom Pom socks-
You always need to get socks, slippers, dressing gowns, etc for Christmas. These are fluffy cute socks I think they are CUTE! It has grips on the bottom so you can't slip on the floors. They're only £2.99
Fuscia (Pink) Pink Pom Pom Socks | 263503077 | New Look




















New look Grey Owl Sparkly Owl Ear Hoddie-
This is the cutest hoddie ever! This would be great to wear to keep cosy around the house or even outside. I love how it has the cutest little ears on the hood. It's £16.99
Chocolate (Brown) Grey Owl Face Sparkly Ear Hoodie | 263610227 | New Look
Hollister So Cal Pink Scarf-
I love these cool loop scarfs they are cute and easy to put on. I really like the Hollister scarfs this feels so soft. Pink is my favourite colour so I would pick this colour but you can get other colours and prints. It's £24.00

Vivabox Perfume Selection-
This is so cool! It's a great way to try out new fragrances. I really want this it's a better gift than getting just one big perfume. This is only £34.99 it's good for getting to try out 7 perfumes (Juicy Couture Viva la juicy, Nina Ricci Nina, Lacoste Touch of Pink, BOSS Orange, Very Irrésistible Givenchy, Elizabeth Arden Red Door, Paco Rabanne Lady Million)
Women's Fragrance Selection Vivabox
17 bronzing kit-
This is a really good kit for everyday, since it's winter you can't get tanned easily. I think all the products look amazing and it's a nice cheaper gift. I would really want this from a friend. It's only £12.00.

Soap and Glory Sexy Kohl eye kit-
I have wanted this for ages. I don't have many eyeliners so this is perfect. Soap and Glory is amazing quality as well.

Aroma Home Snuggle Hottie Microwavable Owl-
This would be so nice for a cozy day in or when your sick. It's sooooo cute! It's also a nice gift for a friend or sister. I think it's pricey for it though it's £20.00


Lots of Love,
Lucy xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment