Sunday 22 April 2012

Super Scent Sunday: Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss

Hey everyone,
                     I can't believe that tomorrow is Monday! Anyway today I'm doing a review on Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss. I've been told it's floral and really wearable so I choice it because if you guys might have noticed I love floral scents.
 Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss
Heart Notes:
Frangipani Blossom, White Musk, White Peony

Top Notes:
Grapefruit, Mandarin, Pink Peppercorn

Base Notes:
Black Vanilla, Coffee, Cedar

Scent:
Floral Oriental

Feel:
Mysterious

The bottle is very sweet it's a weird shape though. It has illustrated roses on the front as well. It has a red top which looks really good against the black, so it looks classy. The way I find this scent is floral of course but it seems to have a mysterious smell to it as well. This is the type of scent you would only wear on special occasions because it's too strong to wear all the time so it's not wearable to me.

Lots of lovely love,


No comments:

Post a Comment