Monday 20 February 2012

My skincare routine and tips !

Hey everyone, so today i wanted to post one of the most important things ever...SKINCARE! I have oily skin and often get blackheads if i use the wrong products. My nose is always going to be very oily even though i use so many products. But the products i use do calm it down a bit but it doesn't just vanish. This video might help on picking out new skincare products:














In this video i show 3 products:
Soap and Glory Face soap and Clarity-£7.00
Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash-£4.29
St Ives Invigorating Apricot Facial Scrub-£3.99

I use this products daily as well as my new clean and clear blackhead cleanser. I don't like to use really harsh perfumed products.

Thanks for reading
lucy xxxxoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment