Wednesday 20 June 2012

Veet in Shower Hair Removal Cream Review!

Hey everyone,
                    I know I have already done a hair removal review on the boots one but I picked up a veet one today. I used it as soon as I got in and it really does work! I love hair removal creams because it's easier and quicker than waxing or shaving and I'm young so I can't wax or shave. Anyways, here's my review-















This comes with a cool mini sponge perfect for travelling!
What Veet Say- Get touchably smooth skin while you shower with Veet In Shower Hair Removal Cream for Normal Skin, enriched with Moisturiser Complex and Lotus Milk! It removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer, and leaves skin moisturised
Thanks to a unique combination of water resisting ingredients the cream has the power to stay on the skin, letting you step into the shower while it works its skin smoothing magic.Plus in each pack you’ll get a new softer exfoliating sponge that will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.
The Coloured side is what you apply the cream with don't rub it in and the white bit is for getting the cream off. You can use this at any part of your body well not any part. It only takes 5 minutes, 2 minutes out the shower with it on, then 3 minutes in the shower and then remove it. Love this product this is better than the other one.



Lots of Love,


1 comment:

  1. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. voksbehandling

    ReplyDelete