Wednesday 4 April 2012

Question time TAG!

Hey everyone,
                        What I noticed about my blog is that I haven't really mentioned myself that much. So I thought I should do a post to let you guys know me a bit better:




























I will give myself a quick questionnaire:

1.What do you order in starbucks?- A latte with a cinnamon shot it's so yummy but I like lots of shot.
2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?- My pair denim shorts!!! They are just so lovely for spring/summer.
3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?- I have an odd fear of monkey bars (yes that stupid) because I broke my arm on  monkey bars once.
4.Name one thing that you want to do before you die?- Swim with a dolphin in Florida!
5.What's one food that you cannot live without?- Well I love loads of food I guess but I love meatballs so yeah or pizza.
6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by? Hmmm...I don't really live my life by any phrase but I always use finders keepers yes very mature I know!
7. Why did you start a blog?-Well I have loads to say and love makeup and fashion so I thought lets start a blog and plus it's fun.
8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?-Starships by Nicki Minaj.
9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?-Nothing really I am like normal cool style.
10. Favorite number?-11
11. Two hobbies? Dancing and Blogging
12. Two pet peeves?- Spitting at people it's just really disgusting and haters who think they're great.
13. Guilty Pleasure?- Crisps I love them one day I will be the size of a house.

                                                   Lots of Love,









No comments:

Post a Comment