Tuesday 3 April 2012

Revlon rules my lips !

Hey everyone,
                      I realised that I use Revlon lipstick all the time! They have really nice colours and lovely formula. I have tended to go for the nudes not sure why but I have. The first one is Rich Raisin Fros which is a kinda brown rose colour. It's a Revlon Super Lustrous Cream Lipstick. So it feels creamy and smooth on your lips. I wore this like everyday in winter cause I guess it looks warm. It's a long lasting shade and moistruses as the day goes on.













Revlon  Colourburst lipstick Raspberry- Raspberry is a sort of pinky red colour. I like the packiging for this it's beautiful and did you hear the lip butters are out. The lip butters are the same packiging with the criss-cross design. It has sweet almond oil so it moistruses all day long the same. This is a pigmented colour and shows up bold and bright on lips. The sweet almond oil also helps lip texture. I like this lipstick better cause at the top it shows the colour and is far more pigmented.





Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment