Sunday 29 July 2012

LUSH Emotional brilliance line!!!

Hey everyone,
                    As I'm in Poole the home of LUSH I thought I should do a post on their new Emotional brilliance line! I'm soooo excited to get my hands on these products. But before I get started at Poole they have a LUSH spa and I think they have one in Leeds as well. I want to go to a LUSH spa for my birthday so if your birthday is coming up you could defo go. Anyway so the deal with this Emotional Brilliance thing is that in the shop or at the LUSH you can spin a wheel and you pick three colours. So the colours that you get are what you are feeling at that moment. And if you wear that colour you will feel that emotion. I went in the LUSH shop at Poole and the emotions my sister,mum and me were feeling were...

Me-
  • Lifted (eye)
  • Charm (lip)
  • Drive (lip)


My sister-

  • Calm (eye)
  • Glamorous (lip)
  • Success (eye)

Mum-


  • Glamorous (lip)
  • Bubbly (lip)
  • Fantasy (eye)


They are kind of pricey at £14.50! But I think they are worth it because the pigments are handmade with different ingredients. If you get a bright colour that you are scared to wear it on your eyes you can put it on the back of your hand.
Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment