Saturday 9 June 2012

Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara review!

Hey everyone,
                      So this is a Maybelline's new mascara and I got it around a week ago so I think it's fairly new. I usually love <3 Maybelline mascara but this one is not my fave. I don't want to hate maybelline but I want to do an honest review.













Okay, the man in superdrug was begging me to buy this and I can't just say no. I got it and I was excited to try it out. This is supposed to have some sort of fiber extensions which sounds cool. It's supposed to extend your lashes up to 4m which it does lengthen but I still don't like it. The packaging looks cheap and is very light which I don't like. This does sort of clump but not really badly. It wasn't expensive but I still feel I could have saved my pennies for something else I would use.

Pros and No's--

Pros-

  • It really does lengthen your lashes. 
  • It's cheap and affordable.
  • Lasts for a long time.
No's-

  • Leaves Clumps
  • Makes your lashes look weird
  • Doesn't make the lashes look fuller
  • Cheap, Crappy packaging

Overall I would give it 2/10! :( :(

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment