Monday 19 March 2012

Benefit Bella Bamba Blush Review !!!

Hey everyone,
                       I hope you all had a great Mothers Day!!! I wanted to do a review on this because it's new and I love wearing it.




It's a beautiful water melon pink colour and smells amazing. Benefit call it a 3D pink I am not sure if this is true or not. It has lovely gold shimmer if you're a glitter hater (there's not many) but don't try this out if you do keep it light. It looks a bit like Orgasm by Nars   and Benefit Coralista blush as well. Loads of people think that the packiging is tacky but I love it. I think it suits tanned or normal skin tones because if it's pale it might stand out more. It even has a mirror for the new packiging so you can look at the sexy you with this beautiful blush on.

No comments:

Post a Comment