Tuesday 5 June 2012

Glamour Benefit That Gal Freebie Review!

Hey everyone,
                     I love Glamour magazine and loved it even more this week as they were giving out Benefit freebies. The choices were Bad Gal mascara, The POREfessional and That Gal primer. I love all of the products but I haven't tried out That Gal so I got it. This is supposed to brighten the face but I'm not so sure about that. The full size has much cooler bottle as it looks like a glue stick. The product itself is a pinky colour and has a creamy texture which is really nice. I think it smells a bit like strawberry's it definitely has some sort of fruity scent. I apply this after I've applied my face creams and it helps even out the skintone. It gives my face a nice glow and my foundation goes on smoothly. This is different on different skin types as on my it makes my foundation last longer. I can see this sample lasting a long time as you only need a little bit. I will be purchasing the full size once I run out.





Lots of Love,


2 comments:

  1. I've tried this at the counter and I'm more than a little tempted to get the sample, it actually looks a bit more convenient than the stick version. Good review. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The big version looks so cheap and tacky xoxox

      Delete