Friday 4 May 2012

Thank you MissLV!

Hey everyone,
                     Today (Friday) I found a package from the lovely great blogger MissLV. If you are reading this I am truly thankful and grateful Jennifer! I got not 1 but 3 lovely items each one beautiful in it's own way! My mum was very jealous of my MAC lipstick which I will go ahead and share with you all:

Lipstick Angel:
My lipstick is a lovely colour and formula! I am buzzing about how I got this lovely colour from Jennifer. It's got a lovely frost and I think it would be nice for a light look. It looks a lovely pale pink and has a lovely shimmer.














Nail Polish Lilac Storm 17:
I love the pigmentation of this and the shade! It's a lovely lilac with a silver undertone shimmer. It looks great on the nails and is now my fave nail polish and I will be doing a NOTD.

Necklace Teddy Bear Primark:
Jennifer you have great taste! I love this necklace I am wearing it as I type this. I love it the legs of the teddy move and it looks like it's really expensive. It has a lovely little bow on it and I'm in love!

Lovely little note above! Thank you your writing is very neat hun!

                                      Lots of Love and big kisses to Jennifer,


2 comments:

  1. Your very welcome sweetie. So glad you liked everything :) xxx

    ReplyDelete