Friday 11 May 2012

TAG! 10 little (beauty) secrets

Hey everyone,
                     I found this amazing 'tag video' but I wanted to do a post on it. I love this tag and it was made by an amazing guru Sammi from Beautycrush which is a great channel and blog. I want to tag you all so lets start the tag:

1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
I think foundation because it leaves my skin flawless and beautiful. It covers the spots and stuff I always feel great and confident when I wear it. Just for example my current foundation is Revlon PhotoReady and has amazing coverage by the way!











2. What is your skincare secret? / A passed down skin care tip
My skincare product is The Beautiful Skin Range Cleansing Balm for skin Dry/Very dry. I have oily skin but dry patches have appeared all of a sudden and this is lovely. I got this range for the 3 for 2 skincare thing and it's not that expensive. A passed down skincare tip is to remove all of my makeup at night time and also to drink water.













3. Share your hair care secret?
How could it not be Moroccan oil it works wonders. I use this on dry hair on a daily bases but you can use it on damp hair as well. It doesn't add oil to my hair which is great because it's already oily. You only need a little bit of the but a little goes a long way with this product!












4. What is your biggest diet rule?
To do 20 sit ups every night and 10 every morning if I have time. I think you always  need a healthy breakfast to keep yourself going so maybe porridge or fruit salads are always good!
5. Any workout tips?
As I said sit ups but also crunches and if any of you are dancers I feel 'The Swan' always helps your leg muscles!
6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?
Had a hard time picking my perfume so I chose this Chanel perfume. I get sooo many compliments for loads of people. I think everyone likes this perfume it's classy and lovely.













7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads
Okay, right I was laughing about how I still had this top! I wore this ages ago and I had a bright pink bra on and you could right through the top and loads of people were staring! Also It has such a bold tiger on it!













8. What is your most treasured piece of jewellery?
I love this watch! It's got a lovely sparkly love heart on it and it's an ICE watch. I really wear it all the time and they are kind of expensive. My gran got me this for my birthday around 2 years ago I did break though but I got it fixed.
9. Who is your style crush?
Hmm...This is hard but I'm loving Rita Ora's style also Jessie J.


10. Tell us something we don't know about you?
Well....I have some weird thing like I hate being LATE it's just strange if I'm late I get in some sort of panic!!!
I TAG you all
Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment