Sunday 13 May 2012

Review: Boots Smooth Care Hair Removal Cream!

Hey everyone,
                     Okay, a bit of an embarrassing post coming so be prepared! Right so I got this on Saturday and have just used this tonight which is Sunday. This is so amazing it really works! Okay so here's how I used it:

Step 1- I applied the cream with the back of the spatula it came with and put it on in vertical strips like it said.

Step 2- Then leave it for 3 minutes as it says.

Step 3- And that's it then remove it if it didn't remove then you need to do the steps again! But it should come of it did for me.






Do not rub this in not sure why but that's what it says. I used this on my armpits and now they are smooth and soft. I really can't believe the results of this though! This was so easy to do and fuss-free and much easier than waxing/shaving. This is 100ml which lasts so long and it was £3.79 amazing price! Oh, and you can't use deodorant for 24hrs or put it in water straight away. But I did use water to wash the excess cream off later once it soaked in. I didn't need to even use LOADS of this so it's a 5/5 for me!

Lots of Love,

1 comment:

  1. Ur welcome thanks for reading! This is soooo much easier than waxing x

    ReplyDelete