Wednesday 9 May 2012

Lucy loves life photos!

Hey everyone,
                     I had a great day on bank Holiday Monday with my friends! So I just picked a few photos to put up:
mmm...lovely ice cream!


Went to see Mirror Mirror was really good!
Neve and I this is a good photo! x
Neve wanted to go on this she's crazy Taylor and I chickened out!

Me and Taylor's sherbet tubes yummy!
Neve's blue tongue and Taylor in the background!
Yummy My snack well I earned it!
 New Nails Inc Peach Sorbert Frebbie from Instyle post/review coming soon!
 Cute amazing nail kit to shove in my bag!
 Spring time Orchid in my living room looks lovely!
 Hate the taste of these!
 My cute necklace I've been wearing loads from MissLV!
 Ahhh...Love these but VERY sour!
 Taylor, Neve and mine tatoo's!

I love doing these posts do you want me to do one every month or so,
Lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment