Sunday 24 June 2012

Maybelline popstick in pink sugar review!

Hey Everyone,
                     I got the maybelline popstick in pink sugar yesterday and love it. It is very sheer but some glitter comes off it. I do like this for summer and like how the packaging is so neon. The packaging is square and has a neon colour going through it. They are like lip balm and they don't last long like after you have ate or drank it's gone. I like the colour of pink sugar it's a very pale pink with lots of silver glitter in it. It smells like fruit to me and I like that about it. I would still buy it because of the way the lipstick looks.


Pictures are not very good sorry not sure what happened :S

Pros

  • Cool packaging.
  • Also it actually looks cool the product inside.
  • Nice for a lazy day.
  • Smells fruity mmmm...
Nos

  • Doesn't have any colour to it.
  • It breaks easily.
  • Not loads of the glitter comes of either.

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment