Saturday 24 March 2012

Collection 2000 Cream Puff lipcream review !!!

Hey everyone,
                         I have been doing loads of reviews recently but I just have so many products. Today it's on Collection 2000 Cream puff lipcream !!!














First of the packaging cute or what I love the name cream puff. It's a lipcream and gives a lovely velvet finish. The colours are Angel Delight , Fairy Cake,Powder Puff and the colour I have cotton candy. It is a pink natural toned colour that is very wearable though. All of the colours are matte on the lips it feels like a lipstick on. It also hydrates and moisturisers while you are wearing it. I love how this is so affordable at  £2.99 !!! It smells soooo...good like heaven and candy. I love the little applicator and have used lots of it already. Over all I love this product and recommend it to you guys <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment