Monday 15 October 2012

The ring of beauty! xo

Hey loveys,
                     I'm going to do a new post called 'The ring of beauty' I will do it when ever I have time. It's basically Just like some products that make a look. This weeks theme is drugstore makeup look. I tag everyone to do this! Okay the categories are...
Foundation, tinted moisturiser...
Concealer
Bronzer
Blush
Eyeshadow
Eyeliner
Mascarra
lipstick, lipgloss ( or in this case lipbutter)
lipbalm
perfume


My Main Face Product Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream: Blend this with fingers for a more natural look.
Then I'm using a 17 concealer: Apply this on your imperfections.
Then Revlon PhotoReady Bronzer: A nice sweep on your cheekbones.
Now add Revlon PhotoReady Blush: Don't focus on the apples of your cheeks.
Then for eyes is Loreal Trio: Use the medium colour all over the lid, put the dark one on the on top and use the light one on your corners and browbone to lighten it up a bit.
For eyeliner I'm using Tatoo Me 17: Do a fine line a do a slight wing.
Mascarra is maybelline falsies: Apply a nice coat on your lashes.
Then I'm using Balmi lip balm: Just apply this as normal.
For lips I'm using Revlon Strawberry Shortcake lip butter: Apply some not a lot though.
Justin Bieber Girlfriend perfume: Spray this on your neck and wrists to smell yummy!

Lots of Love,
 I tag all of you guys if you do it tell me your blog name and I will check it out!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment